Thursday, July 2, 2015

The Crafty Bookpile (July Edition)


Time to slap on some sunscreen and get a tan your crafty read on!

101 Socks (Oz Creative Series)
Origami Jewelry (Michael Lafosse & Richard Alexander)

50 Drawing Projects (Barrington Barber)

The Beginner's Guide to Making Scarfs (Instructables.com)

Macrame Fashion Accessories & Jewelry (Sylvie Hooghe)

Upcycle Your Wardrobe (Mia F├╝hrer)

Silk Painting & Batik Project Book (Susie Stokoe)

The Art of Cardboard (Lori Zimmer)

Which of these books appeals to your inner crafter? Any July publications you're looking forward to? And last but not least - happy crafty reading, y'all!

4 comments:

  1. silk painting is an idea but from your list this time there isn't one that really stand out for me ( perhaps it's too hot to think crafting)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not just you, my dear! In this heat picking up my knitting needles (or generally attempting anything crafty) would also give me heat stroke.

      Delete
  2. The origami jewelry is gorgeous! I've tried to do some folding, but I'm not very good at it, still it's a fantastic idea for jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks beautiful, doesn't it? And I'm not really good with origami myself - I once tried to fold a frog which is pretty much the easiest animal to do, but it looked like a truck had run over it.

      Delete