Thursday, April 23, 2015

The Lucky Dip - tea-bug

Where to go? tea-bug

What to buy? Mystery Bag

What does it cost? £3 plus shipping

What's it all about?
Contains £5.50 worth of goods! Including:
1 x A5 Print, 3 x Postcard Prints, 1 x 25mm Button Badge + matching print set
*** Please note these current mystery bags do not contain bookmarks ***
The contents are a surprise - so please don't request specific items! (That would be missing the point!) However if you have purchased from me previously please let me know in the notes to seller & I'll make sure that your previous purchases aren't duplicated : )




This time I decided to go off the beaten path with these manga flavored grab bags. Filled with various art prints, some of which are even suitable for use as regular postcards, rounded off with cute lil' pins, this has been a bit of an adventurous buying decision for me which I certainly don't regret. I love how different kinds of drawing styles, including some fun cartoons, are represented here, so you get a great idea about the available range of prints. And even more so I am totally taken by the attention to detail as well as the tongue-in-cheek humor. Plus, such a bargain price!
Verdict? A fabulous print selection for friends of art!

Personal Favorite? Evening Breeze Print (Grab Bag I: on the left)

Do you like art that's inspired by anime and manga? Are cartoons something you'd rather just read or maybe also frame and put on the wall?

2 comments:

  1. i do like the style and read or frame would depend on how much i like it^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think when it comes to cartoons I'm more of a reader myself.

      Delete