Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Lucky Dip - Oddities of Jewelry

Where to go? Oddities of Jewelry

What to buy? Jewelry Grab Bag

What does it cost? $4,99 plus shipping

What's it all about?
Looking for stocking stuffers? These grab bags are affordable and perfect for stocking gifts! If you would like personalized grab bags let me know in the notes at time of purchase or message me.
You will receive TWO items in the bag.
The following is a list of items that could be in your grab bag:
-Earrings, -Necklaces, -Bobby pins, -Bracelets, -Rings, -Hair combs, -Matching sets



Even before opening the box these goodies arrived in I got excited merely by the weight and soft jingling of the surprise hidden inside. The two grab bags I ordered each came in a gauze bag and held two very different styles in store for me. While the charmingly romantic cameo pieces and the playful lucite flower earrings captured me right away, I'm torn regarding the chunky bead bracelet. On one hand those are totally my colors on the other it's a just too flashy for my taste. I guess I will not use it to fill up my own jewelry box and stuff someone's stocking with it instead.
Verdict? A lovely lil' jewelry treat for gifting (and keeping)!

Personal Favorite? Red Rose Cameo Bangle

Which of the two grab bag versions is your favorite? Are you more the type of girl to go for dainty jewelry or do you prefer eye-catchers like the chunky bracelet?

2 comments:

  1. i prefer simplicity but the earrings make me pick bag 1 without a doubt^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are extra cute, aren't they? I haven't worn them yet, but they will be perfect for spring.

      Delete