Thursday, February 5, 2015

The Lucky Dip - The Fox and The Teacup

Where to go? The Fox and The Teacup

What to buy? Sticker Sampler Pack

What does it cost? $5 plus shipping

What's it all about?
Here's an awesome way to sample some of my work on one of my most popular products: stickers!
I've created just a few of these sticker sampler packs that contain a random assortment of 54 round 1 inch stickers from my collection. Most of these are leftover from my regular sticker sets.
Please note, you may not necessarily receive the stickers in the picture. This is just a surprise pack, so you won't know what you're getting until it arrives!


Granted, to many stickers are kiddy stuff, but being all grown-up doesn't keep me from flaunting my love for them. Adding that extra cheerfulness to outgoing mail? That'd be me. Fairies and robots, dragons and woodland creatures - the variety of stickers truly put a smile on my face which is little wonder seeing the cute designs and illustrations that are beyond adorable. Obviously this sampler, which in my mind is really a best-of, is not just a perfect way to, well, sample a broad selection of stickers, it also perfectly caters to those who can't quite decide which ones to get.
Verdict? A wonderful sticker mix of the whimsical kind!

Personal Favorite? The Bookish Forest Stickers

Have you got a foible for cute stickers too? Would you use them for journaling or maybe to spruce up outgoing letters or rather have your kids have fun with them?

2 comments:

  1. i love the owl ones ( ^^ happy to be able to visit your blog again ^^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are cute (as they all are) but I have to admit that the reading woodland animals are my favorites!

      Delete