Saturday, December 27, 2014

Here's to a crafty New Year!

Now that the year is soon coming to an end, it's time to quiet down a bit, digest those Christmas treats, and get ready for some new crafty endeavors in 2015. Of course I have been secretly planning ahead and I can already promise that next year will be filled with lots of crafty fun on my blog. Want to find out a bit more? Here we go.

Austrian Etsy has developed to one of my favorite features since I started it last spring and while it was a bit of an on-off kind of schedule in which I posted, this series will now get its spotlight every Tuesday.

Picture Perfect is an all new photography feature taking pride of place each Saturday and loosely linking to my failed Project 365 which I broke off during fall as posting a photo a day had become too much of a chore instead of a fun adventure.

There will also be a handful of other features mingling on Thursdays. Once a month I'll be giving you updates about my Adventures in Postcrossing as well as taking a look at what's new on the book horizon in The Crafty Bookpile. Strewn in for good measure I will be showing off my Etsy hauls in The Lucky Dip.

The monthly giveaways also received a bit of an overhaul though I won't give away too much now regarding the goodies you may win. Not yet anyway.

Excited much? I sure hope so. See you all in 2015!

1 comment: