Saturday, September 13, 2014

The Lucky Dip - Newspaper Balloon

Where to go? Newspaper Balloon

What to buy? Grab Bag Variety Pack

What does it cost? $25 plus shipping

What's it all about? 2 - 8x10 prints, 4 - 4x6 prints, 2 - mini cards with envelopes, 1 - original piece, 1 - plastic magnet; Valued price average price $60; All of the prints are random and you never know what you are going to get!!


Oh my literary goodness! Imagine my delight when I opened the grab bag and discovered several pieces among the charmingly illustrated prints that immediately made my inner bookworm's heart beat faster. Not only did I received more goodies than expected (forgive my forgetfulness, but there is also a cute lil' R2D2 magnet which isn't shown above), I also have to point out the sweet Newspaper Balloon tote bag used as "packing material". Added smile factor? The adorable illustration drawn on the outside of the envelope! Enchanted reader with wall candy? That'd be me now.

Personal Favorite? Mr Darcy & Elizabeth Print

Do you love the discovery of talented artists on Etsy too? Which of the literary inspired prints do you like best - the Pride & Prejudice couple or The Hunger Games cast? And how do you like receiving freebies like the cute tote bag?

3 comments:

  1. ^^ freebies are always making me smile^^ the tote bag is really cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally cute! And how do you like the prints I received?

      Delete
    2. not bad but not really my style

      Delete