Saturday, September 6, 2014

The Crafty Bookpile (September Edition)


Welcome to the first edition of an all new feature in which I present you new books on the crafty horizon this month!

(Marine Malak and Geraldine Warner)
(Linda Peterson)

(Benjamin Rowling)
(Tone Rrseth)

(Edie Eckman)
(Various)

(Debbie Bliss)
(Sally Muir and Joanna Osborne)

Which of these books piques your curiosity? Any September publications you are especially looking forward too? And last but not least - happy crafty reading, y'all!

4 comments:

  1. i guess those about crochet could be useful for me but i discovered recently that i really really can't follow a pattern^^ it always goes wrong and i finish by making it my way ( not even sometimes knowing how)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Admittedly I haven't yet tried to crochet, so I have no idea whether I could work with patterns or if it all ends up getting improvised instead. Well, only one way to find out - I need to learn how to crochet!

      Delete
    2. ^^ i wasn't speaking of crochet specifically you know^^ knitting, crossed stiching even with recipe if i follow instructions/ pattern i fails simple as that^^

      Delete
    3. Well, improvising can lead to great results as well. :-)

      Delete