Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Lucky Dip - Wind & Willow Home

Where to go? Wind & Willow Home

What to buy? Mini SuRPriSe Goodie Bag

What does it cost? $19 plus shipping

What's it all about? This fun goodie bag is made up of 5-7 assorted mini's {$40-50 value}. You will receive a surprise selection of mini bowls, treasure pots, mini planters and candle cups in assorted colors, FUN!
Don't worry, they aren't seconds or damaged goods. I change my colors with the seasons and often times I have extras that need good homes...YOURS.



If this isn't taking the whole lucky dip idea to the next level, I don't know what is. My goodie bag came with an assortment of cute wooden mini bowls and the likes dipped in lovely pastel colors. Spring sure arrived early not just in my home as I already used two pieces for gift purposes and they were well received. A small *pun intended* downside is that I'm still struggling to find a succulent for the mini planter in the back of the photo, but if all else fails, let's declare it an eggcup instead. Just kidding. Suffice to say I'm more than happy with those darling pieces!

Personal Favorite? Candle Cup Set

How do you like such mini housewares? What kind of colors would you like your mini bowls dipped in? And which treasure would you put in the appropriatley named treasure pot? 

1 comment:

  1. those are gorgeous, i would have put earrings in the treasure box ( as for those colors those were al lovely ( oki i like teh yellow a little less but that's all)

    ReplyDelete