Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Lucky Dip - Red Apple Tree

Where to go? Red Apple Tree

What to buy? Large Lucky Dip Bag

What does it cost? £10 plus shipping

What's it all about? Each of the large bags will include some of the following .... brooch, case of some sort (ie phone, pouch), lavender bag, egg cosy, cushion cover, crochet headband, fabric basket, fabric book cover plus more! All bags contain either a drawstring case or a cushion cover.
Each bag costs £10 but in reality it would have cost at the very least £25, so grab a bargain while you can!



I think I died and went to so-cute-sewn heaven! Being my greedy self I opted for the large version of this lucky dip and I'm sure glad I did. Neither am I ashamed to say that I ordered two more last week and who could blame me? Just look at all those adorable pieces! I truly love all the different fabrics and the variety of items I received and already found use for every single one of them. Admittedly I played a brief guessing game until I recognized the egg cozies for what they are, but in my defense, I don't eat eggs, ha. What it all sews down to is a fabric delight right to my liking!

Personal Favorite? Fabric Book Cover

Which of these fabric goodies do you like best? Are you more of a polka dot or floral pattern person? And in case you're a reader, tell me, how you like this adorable fabric book cover?

1 comment:

  1. the fabric book cover is simply the best and the color are so perfect really wonderful

    ReplyDelete