Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Lucky Dip - Main Squeeze Press

Where to go? Main Squeeze Press

What to buy? Surprise It's a Surprise

What does it cost? $4.57 plus shipping

What's it all about? Includes 4-5 items of letterpress miscellany (approximately $10 value). All bags are compiled from an assortment of cards, postcards, tags, coasters, bookmarks.



I bet you've been down the I-just-can't-decide road before, haven't we all? This is why grab bags are usually a great way of getting a first taste. So here we are, grab bags (plural!) in hand and grin on my face, because what I discovered in those bland paper bags wasn't bland at all. I received a neat selection of the different kinds of items on offer in the shop, all wonderfully fun and quirky. The only thing I'm not so sure about are the cardboard coasters as I will constantly live in fear of ruining them, but oh well that's what they're made for, right? Now which of the two do I prefer? I'd say Grab Bag II wins by a nose. My verdict? A perfect sampler at a bargain price, who could ask for more?

Personal Favorite? "IOU" Notecard

What kind of greeting cards do you prefer - traditional ones or more unusual ones like these? And how about those cardboard coasters - am I being weird for hesitating to actually use them? Finally, which of the two grab bags do you like better?

2 comments:

  1. I think I like grab bag number 2 best. Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i prefer grag bag 2, i guess i would hesitate to use them too^^ or i will use them as bookmark instead to avoid damaging them... not sure^^
    as for greeting card perhaps i'ma little more traditional but at teh same time^^ i love each oen i receive so^^..

    ReplyDelete