Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Lucky Dip - Damson Tree Pottery

Where to go? Damson Tree Pottery

What to buy? 2014 SALE Bargain 5 Items Lucky Dip

What does it cost? £10 plus shipping

What's it all about? 2014 SALE Colourful ceramic jewellery grab bags of mixed rings, brooches and pendants. Lucky dip 5 items in a bag. Bargain collection of studio clearance items, so I can make space for new designs in 2014!
These are 1/5th of their original price. So 5 items for the price of 1.



What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think of pottery? Plates, cups, tiles, a vase maybe? Now how about some jewelry thrown in for good measure? My lucky dip surprised me with mostly rings which usually wouldn't be my first choice though I totally adore the ones I did receive as much as the brooch and pendant included. One thing is for sure, these are wonderfully playful designs which bring a taste of spring with them and if there's one downside then it's how Etsy is slowly making me a ring-convert which can't be a good thing. *wink*

Personal Favorite? Blue Glazed Star Ring

Have you ever seen jewelry made out of ceramics? How do you like this idea and would you wear such pieces? And to take this a step further - have you ever dabbled in pottery yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment