Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Lucky Dip - Bramblefae Boutique

Where to go? Bramblefae Boutique

What to buy? Grab Bag Contains a Size 7 Ring and More

What does it cost? $10 plus shipping

What's it all about? This is for a mixed grab bag of items, containing 2 to 4 items from previous Bramblefae shows and things that I haven't put on Etsy before. The retail value of this mixed bag of Bramblefae jewelry is *at least* $20.00, and will contain at least 1 ring in a size 7 (generally made of coated copper wire), and up to 3 other items.
[...] I will just be randomly picking bags that match the ring size when I receive an order, but you WILL get good items that I have in stock after the year's shows, not junk or crap. :)



If fairies went on shopping sprees it'd be a fair bet they will end up here. I might not be a fairy, but no one's perfect. Admittedly I'm not usually drawn to rings, but somehow I couldn't resist this time. Maybe it was the whimsical designs that lured me in or an elf whispering in my ear. Either way I really like everything I received, including both rings, the one in the top right corner being quite an unusual, adjustable ring, and it's neat that the other ring makes a lovely set with the earrings too. Suffice to say, this is a delightful surprise not just for Tolkien lovers!

Personal Favorite? "Pea Pod" Earrings

Would you agree that these goodies are perfect for elves and fairies? Do you prefer rings in an actual size or adjustable ones? And how do you like the use of copper? I think I'm becoming a fan of this material.

1 comment:

  1. i don't think i really saw a copper jewellery as of yuet ( apart this picture) so i can't really say if i love or not but in this case it's really lovely yes ^^ and from what i saw on her website you did get teh best of it^^

    ReplyDelete