Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Lucky Dip - The Whimsical Wodgelet

Where to go? The Whimsical Wodgelet

What to buy? Mystery Bag

What does it cost? $8 CAD plus shipping

What's it all about? Earrings, Necklaces, Keychains, etc. What's in this is for use to know and for you to find out ;D The only guarantee we can make is that the value of these bags are from $10-$20 each. Most will contain items not listed in our shops and every one will be beautifully packaged.



As it so happens, rather often as well, I couldn't help myself and ordered two mystery bags. Stranger things have happened too, like say, ordering three or four. But let's not get ahead of myself here. Two it was and both arrived in leo-print paper bags. Opening the first one (Grab Bag I) I discovered a sweet mix of golden pieces which certainly compliment each other and really fit my taste. Ripping open the second one (Grab Bag II) I found two items of a completely different style inside. Funny how I usually open the one first which I end up liking so much better, but you see, I usually steer clear of stuff like leather and feathers (let's blame the vegetarian in me), so that one's a bit of a bummer.
Still, the cute freebies thrown in more than made up for this! Overall a pleasant surprise with keepers and stocking-stuffers alike!

Personal Favorite? "Golden Pearl" Earrings (Grab Bag I)

Which of the two mystery bags do you like best? And wouldn't you agree that it's a nice touch to receive a little extra goodie with a purchase? Please share.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I think I like bag number 2. I like the ring. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete