Thursday, January 9, 2014

The Lucky Dip - Lauras Jewellery

Where to go? Lauras Jewellery

What to buy? Jewellery Lucky Dip Goodie Bag

What does it cost? £10+ plus shipping

What's it all about? Each goodie bag will include a selection of necklaces, brooches and earrings. Some of them will be pieces readily available in my Etsy store, others will be from new ranges, or items I reserve especially for craft fairs.
[...] Option 1 - The £10 Goodie Bag - This bag will include at least £25 of jewellery (minimum of 4 pieces of jewellery); Option 2 - The £20 Goodie Bag - This bag will include at least £50 of jewellery (minimum of 8 pieces of jewellery).



Trust me to be that annoying customer who will ask that no butterflies be included in a shop that has a fluttering focus on them. Laura was not only sweet enough to accommodate my request she (hopefully) didn't bat any eye about it either. Settling for the large version of this lucky dip my reward was this colorful and diverse lot, one piece prettier than the next. And as some of you might know, I have a soft spot for brooches and look at all the pinningly (is that even a word?) lovely ones I received! A fun treat for myself and a bargain to boot!

Personal Favorite? "Blue Hair Girl" Brooch

Would this be your kind of lucky dip too? And how about those butterflies - yay or nay? Comment away.

No comments:

Post a Comment