Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Lucky Dip - Jubilique and Louise

Where to go? Jubilique and Louise

What to buy? Lucky Dip Bag

What does it cost? £5 plus shipping

What's it all about? Everyone loves a lucky dip [...] you are guaranteed a Christmas card, gift tags and a face dish!


Face dish? Super cute idea. But let's start at the beginning. Filled with excitement I opened my lucky dip which turned out to be a bit on the unlucky side as parts of the content got damaged during transit. Abbi was so helpful and accommodating and immediately sent out new ceramics to replace the broken ones. Talk about excellent customer service! And now just take a look at all the lovely goodies I received. I find especially the ceramics stinkin' cute and who could blame me? Needless to say, I'm really pleased with the varied and uniquely designed mix in my (un)lucky dip!

Personal Favorite? "City Circle" Ornament

How do you like these unusual ceramics? Would you put precious little items in the face dish or just display it as is? Please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment