Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Etsy Venture - Moving to new pastures!

After some serious contemplation of where my Etsy shop is headed (or rather being stuck) I decided to put it on vacation for the time being, hopefully to return with fresh ideas and probably with a whole new angle too. Of course, this will still include me and my trusty camera. So far nothing is set in stone, plus you won't have to miss out on pretty pictures either as you may still purchase anything from greeting cards to posters by yours truly on RedBubble.

Additionally I opened up shop on Cafepress this week though I am currently still in baby steps mode and have only uploaded a select few of my photos on a small (but hopefully appealing) range of products. Please feel free to let me know what you think about this idea of mine! Also if there are certain kind of products you'd like to see in the shop, go ahead and leave a comment below.

Find me on RedBubble


Find me on CafePress


Make Custom Gifts at CafePress

No comments:

Post a Comment