Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The Lucky Dip - Hannah Stevens

Where to go? Hannah Stevens

What to buy? Lucky Dip Seconds Illustrated Tote Bag

What does it cost? £2,50 plus shipping

What's it all about? This listing is for a random choice of seconds tote bags. Each bag has a slight fault, this may be a printing error, colour or even just an old style! The bags are still fantastic and usable and on some you can hardly see the fault!!

Content? My order consisted of four totes (trust me to never buy just one) and I was more than happy with the designs I received. In fact, I couldn't have picked them better myself. As to being seconds I honestly couldn't find anything wrong with the bags other than the flower seems to be printed at a wrong angle, but honestly, would you have guessed that?


Teal Jugs Tote Bag / Tea Cup Tote Bag


Vintage Flower Tote Bag / Geek Tote Bag

Most favorite item? As much as I adore the one with the tea cup, I think my personal highlight is the one with the jugs which is so unusual (and teal, yay)!

Least favorite item? Now that's a tough one, but if I had to do some finger pointing it'd be the one with the flower which is maybe a tad too old-fashioned for me!

Value? Let's see, you pay roughly a third of the normal price for some (in my opinion) perfectly fine tote bags - can you say bargain?

Verdict? I am more than pleased with the bags I received and if you're the kind of gal who's always toting a tote around *teehee* you seriously shouldn't pass these lovelies by!

2 comments:

  1. ^^ the one with the tea cup and the flower one are my favourite

    ReplyDelete