Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Etsy Venture - What's got twelve months? Why, a calendar, of course!

I don't know about you, but I'm slightly addicted to calendars. I've got at least one in every room and that includes the bathroom, no kidding. With 2013 soon coming to an end it's usually time for me to stock of on calendars to adorn every free wall space in my apartment, but this year it was also the time to decide to offer you a calendar with photos by yours truly.

While you can purchase digital downloads through my Etsy shop you may also buy actual prints, cards, etc on RedBubble. Now a calendar is also going to be available there and, even better still, you don't even have to pick the one I created as an example, but you may contact me with a list of the twelve pictures you want me to include, plus an extra one for the front page of the calendar so I can create one just for you. You can even request the calendar to get its own name or you can simply stick to The Picture Garden too if you wish.

Why not have a look at the example calendar now?


Technical specs:
Tough wire binding and hanger
Stunningly sharp digital printing
Start the year with the month of your choice
200gsm satin art paper with a tougher cover

Dimensions: 
A3 (297 x 420mm / 11.7” x 16.5”)

Shipping and delivery:
Depending on where you live the calendar will either be produced and sent to you from the US or Australia (more info).

Pricing:
The price of a calendar also depends on location, eg in the US it will be $28,00 (plus shipping).

This will make for an amazing personalized gift for yourself or family and friends. And when the year is over you may cut out and frame the individual prints, so this is a double-win for you! Sounds good? Feel free to write me an e-mail with further questions or to request your personal calendar!

2 comments: