Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Lucky Dip - Magasin (Update)

It's not quite that time of year again, but I'm already looking out for small gifts to be used in the festive season. One of the first shops that came to mind was Magasin which I introduced you to first back in March!

Where to go? Magasin

What to buy? Lucky Dip Cross Stitch Jewelry and Accessoires

What does it cost? £2,00 plus shipping

One, two, three ... why not make it four? Along that line I bought the remaining four lucky dips and did I ever feel the love upon unpacking or what?


Oversized Love Badge (Pink) / Oversized Love Badge (Red) / Love Ring / Mustache Ring 
Plus an Initial and Mustache pin as free gifts!

Verdict? Sarah suggested I'd not use them all for gifting purposes and so shall it be. I will spread the love (literally) and for myself I will match the cute mustached ring with a mustache necklace I received in a different grab bag a little while ago!

P.S.: Did you know that Sarah brought out a book recently? If you love cross-stitch you should definitely check out X-Stitch ...

No comments:

Post a Comment