Thursday, October 31, 2013

The Lucky Dip - ladybird likes (Update)

Know the feeling when one grab bag just ain't enough? That's exactly how I felt after unpacking my first goodie bag from ladybird likes which I showed off on my blog back in September!

Where to go? ladybird likes

What to buy? Jewelry Bumper Goodie Bag

What does it cost? £20 plus shipping

It's all about the surprise, but sometimes you want to be sure you don't end up having a deja-shopping-vu so I decided to ask Zoe how diverse the lucky dips are. Long story short, she was sweet enough to promise not to send any duplicates though she warned me that a few things might be similar. Worked for me!


Moon Collar Clip / Paper Plane Wooden Brooch / Horse Brooch / Black Cat Brooch / Yellow Bird Brooch / Wildflower Necklace / Blue Butterfly Necklace / Red Butterfly Necklace / Believe in Love Necklace / Mustache Necklace 
Plus a cute Purple Owl Pin as free gift!

Verdict? I'm once again so happy with the items I received and especially delighted with the moon collar clip, I confess. How cool is that for a sci-fi gal like me? Unfortunately one of the brooches arrived damaged (the lil' bird lost a wing), but then again, as you know, I'm not big on birds anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment