Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Lucky Dip - Secondchance Jewelry

Show me a grab bag and I show you my empty wallet. Not to say it isn't worth the thrill (and investment) every time ...

Where to go? Secondchance Jewelry

What to buy? Mystery Pack

What does it cost? £20 plus shipping

What's it all about? With this mystery pack you will receive over £40 worth of products and you can pick from various styles: Goth/Steampunk, Geekery/Gamer, Vintage Style, Kawaii/Kitch, Mixed.

Content? Having some options as to the theme is always a good thing and inevitably I had to pick the Vintage Style for myself. When my little box arrived it was filled to the brim with nine items which fit my chosen theme for the most part, though a few kitchy pieces sneaked in too.


Floral Locket Necklace / Vintage Cat Necklace / Silver Scissors Necklace / Peace Sign Bracelet / Tea Time Earrings / Woodland Earrings / Button Ring / Coffee Cup Ring / Daisy Ring

Most favorite item? Obviously those darling tea time earrings won me over in no time!

Least favorite item? Both the coffee cup and the daisy ring are a bit too much "kiddy style" for my taste!

Value? Paying half price for a nice surprise? You got it.

Verdict? Fun to unpack and such a variety of pieces to boot! Some of the goodies will come in handy for gift purposes too!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds fun! Any you don't like you can give to people at Christmas too!

    Isabella (@isabellamaria88)

    http://love-and-wardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete