Sunday, September 1, 2013

Snap Happy - Being fussy about your shop photos?

As much as I am not in need of flawlessly white or black backgrounds in my own shop (obviously this comes with the territory of selling photos instead of, say, jewelry), I know that many who sell on Etsy struggle with their product photography. We all like to admire some artsy shots in lovely settings, but a good close-up without any distractions is pretty much a must-do too.

FotoFuze lets you make professional product photography out of ordinary photographs from ordinary cameras. For free.

To use the photo enhancement service for your product photography you need to sign up first. You don't necessarily need an Etsy account, but if you do there are some Etsy-specific features such as easy uploading to your listing and by keeping your photos public (there is a privacy setting too) you could even get additional sales, as there's a buy button beneath public photos that take visitors directly to its product page.

Need an example? Here you go ... and in case you love this stunning necklace you can buy it here.

Source
Personally I have no experience with this service, but when I first read about it I knew I simply had to share. If any of you already use it, feel free to comment and let me and others know how you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment