Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Lucky Dip - Sparkly Shamrock

Sometimes once just isn't enough. Its a bit like going to a fabulous restaurant again, because you liked the food so much. Why go on a diet when you can treat yourself to some sparkly goodies, right?

Where to go? Sparkly Shamrock

What to buy? Grab Bag Special

What does it cost? $15 plus shipping

What's it all about? Each grab bag will be filled with 5 random pieces and Linda will try her best to make your bag as diverse as possible. The items are worth at least $50, but quite possibly a lot more. You will not get any themed items. So don't be afraid you'll end up with a lot of Harry Potter inspired things if you're not into that.

Content? Just like last time I received a wonderful variety of pieces, ranging from necklaces to earrings, plus one extra item as well. Sweet in every sense of the word!


Yellow Rose Necklace / Fluorite Necklace / Purple Bracelet / Wooden Bracelet / Candy  Bead Earrings / Candy Sprinkle Earrings

Most favorite item? Do I really have to choose? Let's call it a tie between both necklaces which I both adore!

Least favorite item? I'd say the Candy Sprinkle Earrings which are cute, but more for younger semesters than yours truly!

Value? Amazing! 'Nuff said.

Verdict? Obviously I wouldn't have returned here if I hadn't loved my previous purchase so much. If you love my haul I suggest you dash over before the last bag is gone!

1 comment:

  1. he earing with the pink and gren pearls is cute!

    ReplyDelete