Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Lucky Dip - Peachtree Lane

You'll find floral cabochon jewelry all over Etsy and somehow that makes it hard to decide which ones to go for. Obviously there was not way I was able to resist when stumbling across the latest grab bag temptation!

Where to go? Peachtree Lane

What to buy? Mystery Grab Bag Assortment of 7

What does it cost? $16 plus shipping

What's it all about? According to the listing you'll receive a fun assortment of 7 accessories which could include the following: Post Flower Single Earrings, SINGLE Flower Hairpin, Flower Rings, Brass Charm Necklaces, Flower Necklaces.

Content? There being several sizes of these grab bags on offer I went for the largest one with 7 pieces, because when you do something you better do it right. Rachel packed a totally lovely goodie box for me, with a little bit of everything presenting a wonderful variety of the items she offers in her shop.


Heart Key Necklace / Green Flower Earrings / Purple Flower Earrings / Pink Chrysanthemum Hairpin / Peach Rose Hairpin / Grey Peony Ring / Peach Chrysanthemum Ring

Most favorite item? Sometimes I do surprise myself, not being all that much into rings, because I was instantly smitten with the large peony ring which is such an eyecatcher!

Least favorite item? Now that's a tough one, but if you want an answer I'd have to say the green earstuds (though I only say that, because I like the rest just a tad better)!

Value? Let's call this an amazing bargain, shall we?

Verdict? Not sure what to get? I say go for one of the mystery boxes and let Rachel decide for you, a decision I'm more than happy with myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment