Thursday, July 4, 2013

The Lucky Dip - joelleabelle

As much as I enjoy my grab bags from all over, this time I felt the need to boost the UK economy a bit. The obvious search term? Lucky dip, of course.

Where to go? joelleabelle

What to buy? Lucky Dip

What does it cost? £10 plus shipping

What's it all about? In order to get rid of some old stock, Joelle packs a LUCKY DIP worth over £10 worth of goodies, available for pierced ears or non-pierced ears.

Content? I always like the possibility of picking options with my grab bags, so I went for the non-pierced version this time. Now you'll notice that I did receive an earring (yes, singular) after all. When I contacted the seller about it she was really apologetic (and she explained the OOAK nature of the one-off piece created by vintage market finds) plus she was so sweet and even sent out two more items to make up for the miss-hap which was much appreciated!


Orange Flowers Ring / Cake Slice Ring / OOAK Fruit Earring
Orange Scarab Ring / Shark Tooth Necklace (below)

Most favorite item? That must be the floral ring which is real cute!

Least favorite item? My oh my ... that is definitely the shark tooth necklace from the goodies I received to make up for the earring-incident! Stuff like that just creeps me out!

Value? Compared to normal shop prices I estimate you only pay half price which isn't bad at all!

Verdict? A fun little treat which admittedly will translate to most of the pieces getting assigned as gifts, but that's perfectly ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment