Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Lucky Dip - Designs by Peeno

I love new shops as much as the next (curious) person, but there's nothing that beats stopping by your favorite places again every once in a while. Been here before, had to come back. Who could blame me?

Where to go? Designs by Peeno

What to buy? 4 Item Grab Bag Sale

What does it cost? $12 plus shipping

What's it all about? According to the listing this lot includes 4 assorted items from my past seasons. Your grab bag will include 4 random items, necklaces, bracelets, earrings etc [...] and it's easily a $40-60+ value.

Content? Just because these items are "last season" doesn't mean they didn't put a smile on my face when unpacking. What a lovely surprise which even included one of those trademark soldered glass pendants, plus one extra item too.


Colorful Feathers Necklace / Green Hammered Necklace / Mexican Style Necklace / Golden Feather Earrings / Floral Ornament Earrings

Most favorite item? That must be the green hammered necklace in the middle - great statement piece!

Least favorite item? Not really being my colors, the feather earrings get a thumbs-down from me!

Value? Basically you pay for one piece and get the rest "for free", so we're talking about great savings indeed!

Verdict? Once again I'm more than happy with my purchase here, especially the unusual OOAK necklaces always win me over!

1 comment:

  1. i'm never into season ^^ so as long as something please me i'm happy.
    looks really cute bag to me

    ReplyDelete