Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Lucky Dip - Chrys Designs Jewelry (Update)

One of the many Etsy shops I love to frequent, well, quite frequently is Chrys Designs Jewelry which I presented you back in April (how time flies). Yet again I indulged in two grab bags, because one ain't never enough (for me anyway)!

Where to go? Chrys Designs Jewelry

What to buy? Mystery Jewelry Bag

What does it cost? $15 plus shipping

The more the funner is my motto. Thus two grab bags again. As previously I asked no rings to be included, but I additionally requested no items with birds on them as I'm not overly fond of those (which you've probably noticed by now). And, once again, I received an amazing variety of goodies!


Eight Necklaces (various styles) / Five Pairs of Earrings (various styles)

Verdict? One could say I'm addicted to grab bags and rightly so. But who could blame me? You can't beat the value here, plus I rarely ever received an item I didn't like. Besides, stocking stuffers are always welcome! Here's to next time *cough*.

1 comment:

  1. really lovely!! i love the butterfly neckclace and the earrings with the green stone

    ( and yes we have learned you don't like birds too much^^)

    ReplyDelete