Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Lucky Dip - Outpost 8

How about something for your inner geek? You know, the one that's hooked on computer games and is secretly preparing for the aftermath of the zombie apocalypse. I think I found the perfect shop for you then.

Where to go? Outpost 8

What to buy? Mystery Box

What does it cost? $25 plus shipping

What's it all about? You will receive a handmade origami mystery box filled with awesome jewelry and accessories worth at least twice the price listed. Just pick a theme: Fantasy, Nature, Kawaii, Gamer, Boho/Rustic, Fallout, and Legend of Zelda and receive at least 5 items, which may include: bracelets, earrings, rings, pins, keychains, pendant charms, barrettes, or even figurines!

Content? I immediately knew I had to go for the Boho/Rustic theme after checking out this style in the shop and, as promised in the listing, I found five pieces that go perfectly with that theme in my little origami box, which is a real nice extra touch of handmade goodness.


Rustic Keychain / "B" Inital Ring / Boho Necklace / Stone Bracelet / Spiral Pin

Most favorite item? I adore the cute little pin! And the ring with "my" initial gets an honorary mention.

Least favorite item? Ok, I'm admittedly not too fond of the keychain (which won't keep me from putting it to good use with spare keys).

Value? You really do get your money's worth with this varied mix!

Verdict? Browse the themes in the shop and then pick the one you like best. I promise you won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

  1. your theme is qquite interesting i think i would have icked nature of fantasy

    ReplyDelete