Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Lucky Dip - Jewelsalem

My first impression of a dreamy nostalgic atmosphere with its vintage inspired pieces lured me in right away. And you probably already know how my little fairy tale story ends. Why, with a purchase of course!

Where to go? Jewelsalem

What to buy? Jewelry Bag Mystery Grab Bag

What does it cost? $13,98 plus shipping

What's it all about? Sereine will pack a mystery jewelry bag of 5 GOODIE ITEMS which could be anything from: 1. Ring, 2. Earrings, 3. Hair Accessories and it all has a value over 40 USD! Now for under 20 USD!

Content? My little goody box held not just five but one additional item. All in all a colorful mix, but to be honest, I am not that much of a ring person, so receiving mostly rings was a bit disappointing, especially as I had hoped for at least one item of each category.


World Map Ring / Pink Rose Ring / Yellow Rose Ring / Green Stone Ring / Turquoise Heart Earrings / Red Rose Earrings

Most favorite item? I have to say the pink rose ring is my favorite here while the ring with the world map get's bonus points as I am a traveler at heart!

Least favorite item? That would have to be the ring with the yellow rose, as I'm not overly fond of the color!

Value? Let's just say the heart earrings alone cost more than the whole grab bag, so this is a great deal!

Verdict? Apart from the obvious ring overload this is something worth checking out for gals who like feminine dainty jewelry!

1 comment:

  1. too many ring to my taste too but the red rose earrings are so cute

    ReplyDelete