Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Lucky Dip - Gertie & Baxter (Update)

A little while ago I presented my grab bag haul from Gertie & Baxter and as I had already previously prophesied another shopping spree was in order rather sooner than later. Yep, I just had to grab some more bags (love the word play)!

Where to go? Gertie & Baxter

What to buy? Clutch Grab Bag and Scarf Grab Bag

What does it cost? $5,99 for the Clutch Grab Bag and $9,99 for the Scarf Grab Bag, all plus shipping

This time I went for a big splurge ... oh, and have you noticed the floral clutch to the left? This one's part of the Fashionista Grab Bag Giveaway which you may still enter until June 22nd!


Floral Clutch / Charcoal Linen Clutch / Yellow Butterfly Clutch / Hot Pink Satin Clutch
Cream Woven Snood Scarf / Purple & Grey Floral Loop Scarf / White & Blue Batik Loop Scarf

Verdict? I certainly don't regret coming back to snap up some more bags and scarfs! Not as though I'd enjoy much of them myself as they make for great gifts too! All right, some are keepers, obviously! And when all else fails, I know where to get more ...

1 comment: