Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Lucky Dip - Gertie & Baxter

A girl cannot thrive on fashion jewelry alone, however cute it may be. A girl needs more than that like, say, some lovely fashion accessories? Think clutch bag. Think scarf.

Where to go? Gertie & Baxter

What to buy? Clutch Grab Bag and Scarf Grab Bag

What does it cost? $5,99 for the Clutch Grab Bag and $9,99 for the Scarf Grab Bag, all plus shipping

What's it all about? With the Clutch you might find one of our coveted chevron (we have some with last season's zippers), ikat clutch, pencil case, or something else! The Scarf Grab Bags will surprise you with one of our chunky knit scarves, or a beautiful soft silk scarf, or a casual jersey scarf, or something else! 

Content? As these grab bags are basically a one-piece thing, I knew that I'd receive two clutch bags and one scarf, but which ones could it possibly be? Clutches - no chevron for me, which is a bit of a shame as I recently discovered my love for this pattern, but that's perfectly fine. Scarf - no chunky knit scarf either, but I do all my own knitting anyway. But lo and behold, it's if they had known the kind of styles and colors I love, yay!


Silver Brocade Clutch / Teal Striped Clutch / Blue & Brown Floral Loop Scarf

Most favorite item? All right that is a definite tie between the gorgeous scarf and the striped clutch bag. I seriously adore them both!

Least favorite item? As there's only a third item left it inevitably gets the short straw which is probably unfair, because the brocade clutch is lovely, just not as much as the rest.

Value? Awesomely great! Just compare original prices of all items in the shop!

Verdict? We're talking keepers here! I seriously need to order again, maybe stock up on gifts too.

1 comment:

  1. i do love the brocade clutch ^^ it's simple and elegant ( the others items are wonderful too)

    ReplyDelete