Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Lucky Dip - Modern Girl Blitz

They say it's a man's world. I beg to differ. Not sayin' I'm a bit of a rebel, but ... a feminist? Sure thing. And feminists sure love to shop. Imagine that!

Where to go? Modern Girl Blitz

What to buy? Medium Mystery Blitz Bag

What does it cost? $20 plus shipping

What's it all about? Midge fills the mystery bags (available in different sizes: small, medium, large and extra-large) with a bundle of items from my shop that I'm really into at the moment, as well as a little signed drawing! Every bag contains an assortment of items from my shop like zines, buttons, felt brooches, patches and tote bags. Please note that each bag is different and will not contain all of these types of items, what you get will be a total surprise!

Content? Buttons galore and other goodies too. Sadly no tote bag inside, but that's my own fault, 'cause I might have been luckier, if I had gone for a bigger sized one, duh. And, as I want to note, everything is from current collections!


"Riot" and "Feminism is Cool" Stickers / "Red Sunglasses" Pocket Mirror / "Little Mouth" Brooch
"Little Mouth" Drawing / Button Set

Most favorite item? That's actually not just one piece, but the whole button set which is just plain cute and cool!

Least favorite item? Despite the fact that I never shut up (especially while driving the car) it may be strange to say this, but I'm not overly fond of the mouthy brooch and drawing! 

Value? Pretty good!

Verdict? Girl power is all I'm sayin'! If you are one feisty gal then this is the shop that'll make your heart beat faster!

1 comment: