Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Lucky Dip - Jodie Anna

What happens when you print original hand drawn illustrations onto shrink plastic? Why, you get the loveliest accessories, of course! Instantly smitten with the gorgeous pieces in the shop - you may have already guessed - it was physically impossible for me to resist!

Where to go? Jodie Anna

What to buy? Necklace Earrings Brooch Lucky Dip

What does it cost? £3,00 plus shipping

What's it all about? If you fancy a surprise? Then order a lucky dip, you could go home with a necklace, earrings or a brooch.

Of course I could, like always, not just order one. So, three grab bags it was for me!

Content? My lucky dips held two of the three possible items - two necklaces and a pair of earrings. Apparently retired pieces these are no longer available in the shop, which makes me twice as happy for the invention of lucky dips!


Umbrella Necklace / Graphic Pattern Earrings / Butterfly Necklace

Most favorite item? My personal winner is the cute umbrella necklace!

Least favorite item? I'd say the earrings - they do have an interesting look, but they're not exactly my style!

Value? What a great great bargain price!

Verdict? Lightweight yet sturdy these are perfect pieces for the playful gals among us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment