Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Lucky Dip - Charlotte Valance

The original lucky dip held more than just a couple cute surprises, there was always the added bonus of sweets included! Obviously you can never be too old for calorie-fueled cuteness ...

Where to go? Charlotte Valance

What to buy? Lucky Dip Bag

What does it cost? £3 plus shipping

What's it all about? Charlotte promises to include in your bag a greeting card + a postcard, and then a mix of the following: stickers, magnets, badges and of course sweets!

Little old me decided to get three of these lucky dips, but in my defense, one is intended for gifting purposes (unless I should decide I am a bad friend and keep them all, ha).

Content? A variety of cards and other little goodies, topped off with a handful of sweets. I just love the British theme in them!


Bag I - "Life is like a Box of Chocolates" Greeting Card / "Home Sweet Home" Card / "Flowers" Best-of-British Card / London Magnet and Pin / Sweets


Bag II - "Good Luck!" Greeting Card / "Amsterdam" Card / "Food" Best-of-British Card / Folding Book / Earth Pin / Sweets


Bag III - "Peacock" Greeting Card / "York" Card / "The Queen" Best-of-British Card / Lisbon Down-your-Street Book / Sweets Pin / Sweets

Most favorite items? Oh my, I don't even know where to begin ... in Bag I it's the Home Sweet Home Card, in Bag II the Good Luck Greeting Card, and in Bag III the York Card.

Least favorite items? How tough is it to answer that!? Let's say the sweets ... and I'm only saying that because I want to look good during bikini season *wink*.

Value? Can you put a price tag on such cuteness? You sure can. And it's a small one.

Verdict? If these aren't the perfect lucky dips, I wouldn't know what is. Perfect to treat yourself and a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment