Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Lucky Dip - Sparrowgrey

Some people like gold, others like silver, and I am, for the most part - after all there is such a thing as white gold - a silver kind of girl. That said, I couldn't resist the temptation of the following grab bag ...

Where to go? Sparrowgrey

What to buy? Sparrowgrey Mystery Listing

What does it cost? $15 plus shipping

What's it all about? Jocelyn promises that each mystery listing will include 2-3 items, valued at $35, minimum. The listing can be customized a bit so if you have specific preferences -- for example, you prefer gold to silver -- feel free to ask.

Content? Needless to say, I was more than happy to have received a total of three items - one necklace, and two pairs of earrings. All of them are in silver which is something I mentioned as a preference when I ordered.


Infinity Necklace / Green Briolettes Earrings / Bow with Pearl Earrings

Most favorite item? That's definitely a tie between the necklace and the briolettes earrings.

Least favorite item? Call me a bit of a nitpicker, but as darling as the little bow earrings are, they have those plastic stoppers instead of normal silver ear nuts which is something that always ends in eye-rolling on my part.

Value? Basically you get three pieces for the price of one and you can't argue with that!

Verdict? Talk about a lovely surprise! If you like simple everyday jewelry, this grab bag might just be for you too!

2 comments:

  1. My personal favorite is rose gold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I ever knew anyone who loves rose gold. Come to think of it, you rarely find jewelry in rose gold ... at least it's not as common as, say, "normal" gold or white gold.

      Delete